Wednesday, January 30, 2013

DIY Valentine's Card

The time to exchange Valentine's Cards is almost here!  For those intrepid do-it-yourselfers, I found a cute pattern on Ravelry that provides the card template and a quick to knit up heart.  All I needed was my trusty printer, card stock, scraps of fingering weight yarn, googly eyes & glue.  

For the pattern template and instructions in PDF format follow this Ravelry Link (you must have a Ravelry account but that is super easy - it is free to sign up!)   

Click HERE to view details of my card on Ravelry
I love to play on my computer and am contemplating changing up the greeting to several possibilities: 'I Appreciate You this Much' or 'Come get a hug - my arms are ready!' or 'Thanks this much!' or 'I'm so proud of you - I could just HUG you!'  This little guy is too cute to limit him to one special day!  Remember to just have fun!

Ellen

2 comments: